Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So this is....a new beginning!

Here it is, my 1st post in this new blog spot...right here at blogspot.com!

So excited and nervous at the same time. I am really not a reader of books, blogs etc. or even a blogger! But I have so many accounts from friendster, facebook, twitter...name it , I think I have 'em. I have been a computer geek 2 years now, and now venturing to graphic artistry... I have so many things that I can do and I still would want to do and experience a lot more things.

So what's the point...well, I believe I need to make use of this new skill or talent and I would want to share some thoughts. May this be an outlet of who I am, how I feel, where I've been, when and what I do & like to do...basically everything...

I am a 32 year old mother of 3 and a loving wife to my so devoted and loving husband!

So here, my journey with you is now becoming a reality...


No comments: